Est. 1995
Brown hair. Green eyes.
Golfer. Skier. Photographer.
I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
College Freshman.
Major: Photography
College is quickly creeping up on me, and to be honest I wish it would come quicker. I am so beyond exited to start this new chapter. I'm dying to meet my roommates and to start my classes. Although with college does come the moving to another state. Moving so far away from family is going to be a huge trial for me, not being able to go home and see my parents after a hard day at school, or just having the comfort of knowing that home is so close is going to be hard for me. I know that going to this college is going to be a huge blessing in my life and will help me grow so much.
As much as I am loving life right now, I am dying to see what lies ahead in the next few months.

brown-haired lds college girl?! i think we're twins! haha
ReplyDeletecollege is amazing, you're going to love it. big changes bring big blessings. you've got this girl!!