Pages

August 1, 2013

July 15-20

Lets just say the best week of my life.
 I have never been so spiritually enlightened like was that week. The spirit was so strong all week. Prayers were continually answered and life long friends were made.
 I will never forget those experiences, those people, that feeling. The feeling of peace, comfort, love and knowing who I am and that Heavenly Father knows me.
I know that I was put into that company for a reason, for their kind spirits to change my life, for their words to be answers to prayers, and to know that they will always be there for me even if we are miles apart.
I know my counselors weren't just by coincidence. They were there for a reason. My amazing counselor Jayden(aka mama J), always knew the right words to say and when to say them.
Gospel study where every question I once had was answered through the scriptures, it truly was so amazing to watch the prayers be answered one by one.
Nightly personal prayers, where Jayden would come and pray with us and listen to our personal prayer and when we finished she would say a prayer for us, she would say things only I would know meant everything to me.
The girls who got put as my roommates. Became some of my closet friends, even though they live in a different state they are still so dear to me.
The lesson I learned about not being so quick to judge and to love everyone no matter what, it was a clear smack to the face and I heard the words clear as day telling me what I needed to change in my life, and in changing mine, touched someone else's life.
 
Because of that week, I now know who I am and what I am supposed to do. I know that I am supposed to go serve the lord for 18 months.
I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and watches over me, he hears my prayers and he answers them. I know he his always there and he never leaves.
I know the church is true. Without a doubt in my mind.
 I love this gospel. With all my heart.
 
Efy 2013 truly changed my life.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment